This small batch of crunchy double chocolate chip cookies is PERFECT for adding into any ice cream base. (You can find them in my Thin Mint Ice Cream!)
I haaaaaaate making add-ins from scratch and ending up with WAY more than necessary so I took a full batch recipe, chopped it, and gave you the goods for just enough to add into your ice cream (plus a few extra to snack on, of course).
Not making ice cream and just need a good, dunk-able cookie? – Meet your new go-to.
1 1/2 cups flour
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1 stick unsalted butter (melted)
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 tsp. vanilla
3/4 cup chocolate chips
LET’S MAKE IT:
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Combine flour, baking soda, salt and cocoa powder in a bowl and set aside
- In a mixer, mix together the butter and both sugars, adding in the egg and vanilla once combined
- Mix the flour mixture into the sugar/egg mixture
- Add in the chocolate chips
- Place teaspoon sized amounts of dough an inch apart on a bake sheet and bake for 15 mins.