The perfect topping to any ice cream scoop! Creamy, fluffy marshmallow sauce will have you near reaching for the Fluff jar again.
- 1 cup water divided (1/2 – 1/2)
- 1 tsp gelatin unflavored
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup corn syrup light
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Place 1/2 cup of water and the gelatin in the bowl of a mixer and let stand to bloom.
- In the meantime, add the remaining 1/2 cup water, gelatin, sugar, corn syrup, salt and vanilla.
- Bring to a strong simmer and cook until liquid reaches 240F on a candy thermometer.
- Slowly pour the liquid into the gelatin mixture in the mixer bowl fitted with a whisk attachment. Start the mixer on the lowest setting to avoid splashing and mix for 2 minutes.
- Speed the mixer up to medium-high and mix for 10-12 minutes.
- Pour into a mason jar or air tight container and keep in the fridge for up to 3 months.