Frozen Yogurt trips are a true summer time staple. Who knew it was so easy to make at home?
Fresh strawberries and creamy yogurt are the stars of this show! Check out how it’s made below and subscribe my YouTube Channel!
Strawberry Frozen Yogurt
- 1 lb strawberries fresh
- 2 tsp vodka unflavored
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 tsp lemon juice fresh
- 1 cup yogurt full fat, plain
- Quarter the strawberries and toss in a bowl with the sugar and vodka until sugar starts to dissolve.
- Let sit for 1 hour.
- Add strawberry mixture, with all the juices, to a blender with the remaining ingredients.
- Blend thoroughly and pass through a mesh strainer.
- Chill in the fridge until cold and churn to your ice cream machine's instructions!